Monday, October 18, 2010

So Pretty

Sang the Bernstein/Comden/Green song at church on Sunday, Oct. 17, 2010 at both 8 and 10 a.m. services, accompanied by Blake Rudeseal, a classical guitar major at UGA. When I first heard the song last spring, I wanted to sing it at church because of its powerful message of peace, and October--when peacemaking offerings are made at our church--seemed the best time for it.

I loved this Facebook review from a friend: "Mike, I just want to thank you for the beautiful and poignant song you sang this morning at church. You gave your all to it, and it brought me to tears. What a gift! ♥"

And another review just in: "Your Sunday song was beautiful.  You looked perfectly comfortable  and the song was so moving and so beautifully presented. A wonderful treat! Thank you."

I like this one, too. "Thanks for the song on Sunday. You and Blake did a beautiful job."

What is the favorite comment you ever received about your singing?

No comments:

Post a Comment